Following are 10 Feng Shui tips that I thought you’d
- Upon entering your home, the first impression should
be a warm and welcoming one.
- Get rid of any dried flowers in your space.
Dead flowers will drain your wealth, so replace with fresh ones, or
use fake flowers
- It is fun to create something new to come home to, so
move your furniture around. This also changes the flow of energy,
and it would be good thing
to do often.
- When placing furniture, less is better. Limit clutter,
because it restricts the flow of opportunities.
- It is best to have
doors on your bookshelves, and if you do not like doors, then sliding
doors are a good alternative,
you may move all
the books forward so they are aligned with the front of
- Keep your kitchen well stocked with food. The feeling
of abundance is very positive.
- Clean out your closets and
drawers, only keeping the items you use or like.
- To counter a stressful
working or home environment, play calming music.
- Hang a crystal ball
on your window. It’s an excellent energizer.
- The North corner
of your office can be energized by placing an aquarium or a fishbowl.
[ recent tips ]