Following are 10 Feng Shui tips that I thought you’d
find useful. This page will be updated periodically, so make sure
you visit often.
not leave shoes lying around outside
the main door
of your house. That space should remain free and clear.
- There should be
no television sets in the bedroom. If not possible, then the TV
should be covered with a "plastic" table cloth after watching.
- Place an indoor water fountain in your home,
position it in a favourable area to attract whatever you want
in your life.
- A fish tank placed correctly can bring about greater fortune,
but if tapped wrongly, it can cause you to have lawsuits,
pressure, troubles and problems.
- In your kitchen, ensure that
opposite your stove there
is no refrigerator, washing machine, washbasin or toilet.
and water crash, causing disagreements between family member.
- Do not allow children to sleep on mattresses that are placed directly
on the floor, because chi (energy) would not be able to flow underneath
- It's important to have a solid
writing table. This allows the child to have support.
not use double bunk beds, even if it means
saving space. The child sleeping underneath
chi" and his health might be weak. If it's necessary
to use bunk beds, then
monitor your child's health and add in a metal 6 rods
wind chime or a crystal sphere, to break up the "stale
- If you have a lot of work pressure, maybe it's
the marble table that you have in your dinning room.
Replace it with a wooden
- You should not have any cactus or sharp looking
plants in your office, as these plants have
small sharp leaves and therefore cause"shar
chi" (negative energy).
[ recent tips ]