How to reduce electro magnetic field exposure:
- Avoid Living near cell phone transmission towers or any other radio/TV
- Avoid the use of a microwave oven. If using a microwave
- Avoid eating or drinking microwaved food or water. Don’t
feed microwaved food or milk to babies or young children.
- Avoid the
use of wireless baby monitors. Use a hard wired intercom system.
the use wireless router internet sharing devices.
- Avoid the use of
a cellular phone if pregnant.
- Do not let a child use a cellular phone.
- Minimize your exposure to
medical and dental x-rays.
- Sleep in a room that has been electromagnetically
- Shut off the electricity in your bedroom during sleeping
- Avoid placing a bed on a shared wall with a neighbouring apartment
if in a townhouse or apartment building. Your neighbours
may have electronic equipment or electrical appliances on the other
side of the
emitting high electromagnetic fields.
- Avoid the use of cordless
- If possible, maintain a distance of 10 feet from the television
and other electronic devices and appliances.
back 3 feet or more from operating motors such as juicers and blenders.
give an older computer to a child without first measuring the magnetic
fields it produces.
[ previous tips: 1 - 2 ]